Since we live in apartments, we can't paint the walls or put wallpaper up. So. . we bought tons of stuff to hang on the walls and make it a little roomier! I found the zebra flower at Hobby Lobby and sent a picture of it to Chase and told him thats what the theme of her room had to be! It's so stinkin cute. I love zebra print, and the polka dots give it nice variety. I absolutely love her room and hope that when she gets older she will love it just as much as I do! Chase was very excited when we got everything for her room and he wanted to help as much as he could in deciding where everything should go! He is an awesome decorator. . 
This is the dresser Grandma Cindy got for Bentlee. It took about 4 hours to assemble but totally worth it! Its super sturdy and child proofish. . You can only have one drawer open at a time! There is this cool little lock thing on the inside that won't let you open a drawer until the other ones are shut. . Grandma Cindy's friend, Judy, gave us the zebra lamp. It looks so good in the room and lets out the perfect amount of light! I like it! When Bentlee gets here we will put her picture in the picture frame so she can see how cute she was when she was born.
We also put her name above the closet and hung up a bow board for all of her hair bows but I didn't take a picture of them. I hope she loves zebra, pink, and polka dots because her room is full of it!

