
STATS:
How far along: 36 Weeks
How big is baby: A Crenshaw Melon
Total weight gain:
Maternity clothes:I wear the same jeans everyday. . I wonder if everyone at work notices ;)
Sleep: Sleep? Whats that? Im up about every 2 hours to go to the bathroom! Also, the heartburn is almost unbearable.
Food cravings: Hot Chocolate and Candy. . any kind, I just cant get enough!
Symptoms: EXTREME heartburn, super bad leg cramps, sore stomach muscles-feels like im falling apart.
Movement: I've read that she shouldn't be doing somersaults anymore because of the limited space, but oh boy, they are completely wrong! She is probably going to be an Olympic gymnast and win the gold medal!
What I'm looking forward to: Bentlee's BIG arrival!
What I miss: I miss sleep, sleep, and sleep! I don't know if I will be alive long enough to catch up on all the sleep I have missed out on!
Next Appt: November 7