Chase . . . Cassie . . . Bentlee . . . Diesel

Chase. . . Cassie . . . Bentlee . . . Diesel

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Almost there. .











STATS:
How far along: 32 Weeks
How big is baby: A large jicama
Total weight gain:
Best moment of the week:Clients are finally noticing my extra baggage! I'm surprised it took so long!
Food cravings: Hot chocolate, anything warm!
Symptoms: Always sad, I broke down and paid mega bucks and brought Diesel to live with me! I cried all Sunday night because as i was leaving my moms house, he sat in the window and it just broke my heart to leave him there! Im very excited to have him here now!
What I'm looking forward to: Buying me a hot chocolate maker! Mmm. .
What I miss: Being able to pick things up off the ground. . Its such a long stretch now!
Next Appt: October 10, 2011