Chase . . . Cassie . . . Bentlee . . . Diesel

Chase. . . Cassie . . . Bentlee . . . Diesel

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Carlson's Shower

Grandma Jody carlson had her shower the next weekend on October 15, 2011. The shower was an actual party and so many people came! I didn't even know half of the people there but everyone was super nice! We had the best potato soup! She even got black, pink and white M&M's for everyone! MMMMMM. . We played a game where you had to spell out as many words as you could from BENTLEE CARLSON and only had 90 seconds to do it! I tried but prego brain must of kicked in because I didn't get as many words as Tara! She had over 30 words. . SOOO CRAZY!

We had the shower in the back yard, it was such a beautiful day!
Thanks to everyone that came! I appreciate everything I got!
Here is a list of everything I got from this shower!

Mamie- Bouncer/vibrating chair

Annette- High chair

RaNae- Outfit, towels, onesies, 5 piece monkey outfit, diaper set

Lieza- Diaper bag to match the car seat and stroller

Heidi- Zebra diaper bag, sheets, bath pad, picture frame, hats, onesie, shorts and shoes

Tara, Cathy, & Jaycelyn- Pink cowboy boots, outfit with purple boots, zebra pants and shirt

Pam- Healthcare kit, bottle, qtips, baby gel, powder, bubble bath, lotion, baby wash, desitin, rubber pig, towels, bath tub

Janna- Onesies, pajamas

Memaw- Minky blanket, sling, nursing cover, pajamas, receiving blankets, outfits

Karisa Reed- Burp cloths

April- Zebra pajamas, newborn outfit, slippers,

Monica & Jordin- Bows, onesies, washcloths, piggybank, cold pack, thermometer, towel, elephant hand wash cloth, qtips, rug and laundry basket

Onexsis- Pink and brown cow outfit

JaNae- Travel blankets, and zebra quilt

Jenn & Maddie- Diaper bag, burp cloths, towels, wash cloths and hand mittens

Rachel & Rebecca- Step stool for bath tub, blankets, travel medicine kit

Judy- Zebra lamp with bulbs

Apothecary Pointe Pharmacy-Baby medicine, ear thermometer, diaper rash cream, diapers, lotion, oil, wet wipes, sweater and purple dress

Missy, Janet, Cori, Dayna, Nicki, Heidi, Dena, Julie, Sharee, Holly- 2 pack-n-plays

Grandma Jody- Bedding

Holly- Case of diapers and wet wipes

Carlsons-burp cloths, blankets, and exersaucer