Chase . . . Cassie . . . Bentlee . . . Diesel

Chase. . . Cassie . . . Bentlee . . . Diesel

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Update!

Chase and I went to the doctors this morning. I am 38 weeks and 3 days today.  Dr. Hughes checked me and I am 80% effaced. I am only dialated to a 2 1/2! But the good news is that my placenta has tipped so she is in the right position now!

Dr. Hughes is going to induce me on November 22, 2011. . I will go check in to the hospital at 7:00 in the morning! He is crazy! I never wake up that early! When he said 7:00 I asked him if it was the morning and he says; "well duh! You think im coming in at 7 at night and going to be here all night?!"

I was told not to eat or drink anything after midnight on the 21st. Especially a bowl of Cocoa Puffs.  He said that if I did we would be seeing them later at delivery. . He's one crazy doctor!

I'm super excited that now we have an actual day to look forward to, I just wish it was sooner than 7 days away! I'm very impatient and just want to have her now!

Only 7 days! I can do this!